Pages

2007-10-21

In an attempt to fight off my own temper tantrums...

...I decided to watch a couple of my fave temper tantrums. Here they are for your viewing enjoyment as well.

P.S.: Just got turned down for the house we really wanted. The pets. Again. Two more possibilities...one isn't looking good. So we're really in all likelihood down to one. If that doesn't work out, I don't know what I'm going to do.

*UPDATE*: We're down to one. The one that wasn't looking good was in fact NOT good. They are going to sell, not rent. Please internets, put out good vibes that this one comes through. We're down to the wire here.

**UPDATE 2**: I've heard that when some try to click on the videos, they are told that the vids aren't available any more. Weird, because they are for others, and they are still on YouTube. Should I explode now? Please let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Good vibes being sent your way. I hope things work out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers, toes, eyes crossed for you. I hated looking for houses to rent with pets. Always so hard and I dont' get it. They want FAMILIES living in thier homes right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read on Twitter! Yay. Congrats. It must have been your secret gorgeousity! Who could turn you down?

    ReplyDelete

Brilliant observations: