Pages

2007-11-03

It's my birthday and I'll move if I want to


Yup, it's my birthday. And moving day. The truck is out front and being loaded.

Our new place won't have internet for until next week. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH. How much does that suck? I had called Comcast last week and they said, "Oh, just call us a coupla days in advance of your move and we'll schedule you."

So, I called a coupla days ago. And they didn't have anything for a week and a half. Nice. Thanks, guys. Don't you know I'm part of NaBloPoMo? Not to mention NaNoWriMo? Hello?

But I shall persevere. I shall find a way to get me some internet access no matter what (actually, I'll just be coming back to this house to finish up odds and ends and post then).

If you're a lurker, come on out for my birthday present!

12 comments:

  1. Happy birthday/moving day! Good luck on the moving! I hate comcast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:13 PM

    Happy Birthday! And Happy Moving Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:36 PM

    Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

    I hope the move and the day are completely fabulouso!!!!!!!

    miss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a lurker. Happy birthday anyway! Comcast blows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! I won't sing the whole thing! But I celebrate you today!
    I tried to leave you a message at crebuzz and the volume was up so high on my computer that the music woke my son up so I had to click away real fast.
    eat lots of cake.
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. delurking here. Happy Birthday! I hope your moving doesn't suck too badly. I'm glad you found a place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday... I'm sorry I missed the actual day! Hope it was WONDERFUL... and not all work! :)

    Another vote against Comcast... they suck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:40 PM

    Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy moving birthday day!

    ReplyDelete

Brilliant observations: