Pages

2007-11-21

Rust Colored Bridge with Barge Passing Underneath...ABC Wednesday, brought to you by the letter 'R'

Yes, I know it's a stretch...but the Golden Gate Bridge IS a rust color. I am really striving to have each post this month be relevant to what is happening in our lives, so here it is! We spent yesterday at the Bay Area Discovery Museum...I thought about having Clifford be the honorary 'R' (he is the big Red dog, donchaknow)...but as this blog is at its core narcissistic, I chose to go with a symbol more meaningful to me.

I love a lot about that little museum, the least of which is not the unique view of the Golden Gate Bridge. The kids are running around, learning without realizing it...all the while taking in one of the world's most beautiful scenes. MY jaw is open the entire time.

2 comments:

  1. How lucky you are to live in such a spectacular area! 'R'ust seems to be popular this week but each one highly individual. Yours is definitely the biggest of the entries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We often come across bridges when we are out on our motorbike adventures!...I always shut my eyes, do not have a head for heights! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Brilliant observations: