Pages

2007-11-14

Shhhhhhhhhhhh...

My husband moved crap for 29 straight hours (oh, except for the 30 mins he collapsed on the floor of our old home in the early hours of this morning).

I unpacked last night 'till the wee hours, crashed in our Tempur-Pedic way late When I heard the garage door opening at 5am I forced myself to get out of bed and made coffee and breakfast for my hubs; I hated hearing he'd been working all night. After a cup of coffee, he kept hauling; I worked in my daughter's preschool all morning.

We are all running on adrenaline. My 'Q' photo will arrive later.

***SNORE***

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:51 AM

    Oh, man. I'm exhausted just reading about it. I'll be so happy for you when you're finally all settled in and can relax--it's been a long time comin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have lots of coffee to go with that adrenaline.

    ReplyDelete

Brilliant observations: