Pages

2007-08-15

Happy Happy Joy Joy

All in all, I'm probably more content now than I've ever been. My life isn't perfect...well, actually, the ONLY thing I would change is our financial state. Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing about my present circumstances.

And according to this UK study, I'm right on target. But my poor husband...it seems he's smack dab in the middle of an early mid-life crisis. We didn't realize that, but thankfully these researchers have set us straight. What a relief! I also learned that, "People's employment status also had an effect on their well-being." Who knew! Money well spent, researchers!

It reminds me of this study of a couple of weeks back. Because who knew that most people have sex because it feels good?

2 comments:

  1. Dontcha' just love all the useless nonesense out there in print that is supposed to be educating us on something.

    I think I'm going to do a study about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of when Ellen says, "A disturbing new study finds out that studies are disturbing!"

    ReplyDelete

Brilliant observations: