Pages

2007-09-09

*whoop whoop* v2



Seriously, how much do I rock? I get my first two buttony awards, and they are the same award. Man, I must be really fucking nice!

Velveteen Mind has also been sweet enough to grace me with a 'Nice Matters' award. And like I said in my last post, this is wonderfully timely and makes me all happy inside. Thank you for the kind words, Velveteen Mind...they mean so much.

And Jennifer, you know I love you, but I have to say that I am way more of a twisted bra strap type of girl than a Victorian shoes overflowing with flowers and pink ribbons type of girl. But then, if I know you at all, so are you.

To those of you I proclaimed as deserving of this Nice Matters award, grab whichever button you prefer. Choice is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brilliant observations: