Pages

2008-01-07

Pillow fight!

Teehee. Giggle. *Blush*. Giggle more.

I'm a stop on Bossy's most excellent road trip!

I am on BOSSY's excellent road trip.

Not that I'm excited or anything. I'm cool. Totally. Coooooooool as a cucumber. I'm pretty sure Bossy'll be calling me soonish to coordinate wardrobes and stuff like that. I dunno...maybe we'll do our nails, make some prank phone calls ("Do you have Prince Albert in a can?" CLASSIC!), stay up super late, talk about boys. Oh, shit...I should go find my curlers.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    You'll probably get an actual visit from Bossy since you're in CA. I seriously doubt that she'll come to southwest OK. Hell, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the wanting to live with the hot pilot husband stationed here! Oh well, a girl can dream...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous. I wish Bossy would come to Canada. Sniff.

    Assertagirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME TOO! ME TOO!

    I signed up too and I'm hoping she'll come through Nashville!

    Blessings,
    Karla

    (just have to say, AGAIN, that I am loving this new template of yours with all of its fancy widgets and stuff.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:44 PM

    She's gonna visit me, too! Maybe we can all get matching outfits...that wouldn't be dorky, right?

    ReplyDelete

Brilliant observations: